Smart Home- The Smartest Way to Live.
How it would be if the maximum of your household tasks gets done with a single voice command of yours? Wouldn’t it be amazingly crazy? Of course, no doubt in it. But the question is, is this even possible? If yes, then how? Let’s understand this in detail.
The concept that we are talking about is called Smart Home. What exactly is a Smart Home? Well, going by the definition, a smart home is a home that assists you and recognizes you with key-less entry. Living here, it gets you smart access to many of your household activities that require physical hard work when living in a normal home. So in short, a smart home eases your daily effort that is involved in accomplishing daily household tasks.
But how is that even possible? How a home can be converted to a smart home? Is that what you are thinking? Not to be worried, today we will cover every single question that generates in someone’s mind while talking about the smart home. Let’s find out.
Smart Home is a concept that deals with the easing down the process of daily household activities of a person inside the house. The examples can be switching off/on lights/AC/Fan, turning on the Geyser, Setting your AC’s temperature, Monitoring CCTV Cameras and lot more. For accomplishing all the above-mentioned tasks, undoubtedly it requires human efforts or human interventions. But a smart home can help you in accomplishing all these tasks with a single voice command of yours. Isn’t it amazing?
Integrated with modern technologies and strategies, a smart home delivers the ultimate level of comfort and security to the persons residing inside the home. A smart home is modeled using the best smart home systems, and the best smart home devices that are integrated using the best-connected infrastructure strategies. Building a smart home needs an ample amount of knowledge, skills, and expertise for which we work with some of the hand-picked professionals in the industry who holds expertise and experience in building efficient smart homes globally.
Examples of some of the recommended and most popular smart home systems are
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Assistant
- Wink Hub 2
- Samsung Smart Things Hub
So how’s that the integration of such systems along with the smart home devices can lead to home automation services? Well, the answer is Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT). All of the above systems have inbuilt AI technologies. These are integrated with IoT enabled smart home devices that sense and recognize the programmed activities, movements, or commands and act accordingly. The proper Integration of IoT enabled Smart Home Devices along with AI-enabled Smart Home Systems gives rise to an efficient Home Automation System that works according to your commands.
Following is the list of some of the most popular smart home devices:
- Amazon Echo
- Philips Hue
- TP-Link HS 200
- Net-gear Arlo Q
- Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker with Smart Chef Technology
- Perfect Bake Pro
- Ecovacs Deebot N79S
- LG Smart TV
So if we have to name those smart home technologies then what those can be? Here are some of the finest examples of smart home technologies that reduce your daily hard work to smart work. Let’s have a look into it.
- Nowadays, Smart TVs coming up with technologies like voice and gesture recognition that uses internet connectivity to access content through applications, such as on-demand video and music.
- Smart lighting systems, such as Hue from Philips Lighting Holding V. are now available in the market that can detect occupant’s activity and availability in the room and adjust lighting as needed. There are smart light bulbs too that can regulate itself based on daylight availability.
- There are smart thermostats that come with integrated Wi-Fi, allowing users to schedule, monitor and independently control room temperatures. These devices can sense homeowners’ behaviors and modify settings accordingly to provide residents with maximum comfort and efficiency.
- Smart locks or retina/fingerprint scanners are some of the finest solutions for replacing traditional lock systems. The highly secured lock system smartly restricts unauthorized access of intruders inside the home.
- Smart motion sensors are the finest examples of smart home technologies that can identify the difference between residents, visitors, pets, and burglars, and can notify authorities if suspicious behavior is detected.
- Smart kitchen appliances like smart coffee makers, smart refrigerators, slower cookers and toasters can automate their work and ease your lifestyle very efficiently. In the laundry room, washing machines and dryers are some of the finest examples of the same.
- Smart household system helps in activities like sensing an electric surge and turning off appliances, or sensing water failures or freezing pipes and turning off the water.
So living in a smart home can come up with many benefits/advantages like energy efficiency, high safety and security, comfortable lifestyle, and many such points that shift the common lifestyle of a person to a special one.